Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last Night's Service

I am both blessed and challenged by the service last night. The Spirit brought forth a "Divine interruption" during the preaching of the message. The Spirit challenged us to hear the Voice of the Lord as He was speaking to us. We must ask ourselves, "Are we truly ready to respond to what God is saying to us?" It is easy to declare that we desire to hear God; but when He speaks do we take to heart what He is saying? Hearing from God becomes profitable only if we put into practice what He speaks to us. I desire to put into practice what God is declaring to the church. O God, give us "ears to hear." On a personal note, I want to wish my wife, Ann, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My wife is the love of my life and she is a great source of encouragement and inspiration to me. I am blessed by the prayer covering that she provides for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment