Friday, September 12, 2008

Remembering 9/11/01

I was traveling yesterday and unable to post my thoughts. I trust and pray that many of you took the time to remember the tragedy of seven years ago. At noon on yesterday many Christians around this nation gathered to cry out for a "Spiritual Awakening" in our nation. As I traveled down the highway I found myself crying out to God for a visitation of His Spirit in America. We are in desperate need for a move of the Holy Spirit which will awaken us out of our lethargy and apathy so that we can reconnect with the purpose of God. I truly believe that God desires to send revival and refreshing to our nation so that we can fully reflect and declare the glorious message of God's love for our world. The song declares; "O How He loves you and me!" I am glad to report that He still loves this world and that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the people which inhabit this world. Let us be willing to intercede for the salvation of those who live in our communities. God still hears the cry of our hearts as we seek His presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment