Thursday, September 4, 2008

Am I Doing My Best for Christ?

The Bible Study last evening challenged my heart with this question. "Am I truly concerned about the lost and hurting or do I find myself only agreeing with the theory of Christ giving His life for this world?" Am I putting this theory into practice or am I just going through the motions so that I can look righteous and pious in the eyes of others? The world is tired of the hypocrisy of the church world; they are looking for genuine and sincere people who truly care about their eternal destiny. I want to be sincerely concerned about the destiny of those I encounter and I want to make sure that I point them to Christ as the only Way of salvation. O God, open the eyes of our hearts that we may see that the fields are ready to harvest. Prayer Request: I desire your prayers for the upcoming meetings in September. God is prepared to save, heal, and deliver if we will put our faith and trust in Him. We are depending on your prayer covering for the services. Your praying will make the difference in the life of some person in one of these meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment