Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prayer for Today

Dear God, I understand that I am capable of trusting in myself rather than putting my full trust in You. Please forgive me when I depend on the workings of the flesh and not the strength of the Spirit. Please forgive me when I put confidence in my abilities rather than understanding that I can do nothing without You. Help me to surrender all of my life to You so that You can rule and reign in all areas of my life. You are able to direct my steps if I will take the time to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Bro. Mike,

    Thank you for your service to the Lord's work. I have found this site to be very insperational! I have enjoyed reading what you have written and I am so thankful for the truth that you are speaking! God Bless,
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother Mike,

    Your love for God and passion for ministry shines through in all you do. Thank God for you. I think the blog is wonderful and most certainly a great idea! Thank you and Sister Willingham for your selfless dedication and service you provide God and us.
    Gods love and ours,

    Henry and Grace

    ReplyDelete