Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Promise of God's Presence

The service last night at Lebanon was awesome. The presence of God was recognized by all that was present in the service. Many of us moved forward to offer our sincere worship as the Holy Spirit challenged our hearts during the invitation time. As we began to offer sincere worship to God, the Creator of the Universe, the Spirit began to minister to the needs of those sincere worshippers. The lives of people were changed by the presence of God. The devil does not want the church to be hungry for the presence of God; but I am refusing that tactic of the enemy. Many of us hear God calling and we are running to Him and in His presence we are being transformed. Psalms 31:19 says this to us: "Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You. Which You have prepared for those who trust in You. In the presence of the sons of men!" (NKJV). During prayer time I was reminded that God has made preparation for my future and that God has reserved blessings and opportunities for that future. That promise is spoken to all of you today as well as to me; we can have confidence in God as we continue to place our trust in Him. I am ready to walk in the promise of His presence.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bro. Willingham!
    Glad I found you!
    I have a blog too!
    www.maryhess.com

    Please tell Ms. Anne hello for me!

    ReplyDelete