Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Services

I am giving God praise for the opportunity of ministering Sunday at Eastside Praise in Louisville, Kentucky. The presence of the Lord was very present in each of the services as many responded to the altar invitations. God is a good God and He desires to offer to us the blessing of reconciliation. According to the writings of the Apostle Paul we need to rejoice in the fact that God has given us (the people of God) the wonderful opportunity and responsibility to declare this message in the world. God desires to draw all of us near to Him; the more I read this the more I believe that this is not just a one time event but it is a daily process that is taking place in our lives. I do not want to resist the unction and presence of the Spirit in my life; I desire to faithfully respond to the call from God. What about you and your response to God? What artificial walls have you built around your heart that hinders God from drawing near to your life? What lies have you allowed the enemy to speak over you and around you that stops you from responding to the Voice of the Spirit? These are the days in which we need to open our hearts to the Lord and allow Him to speak direction in our lives. Many times in prayer I remind God of this thought; God, I can not afford to miss You and Your direction at this critical time in my life. Be blessed and strengthened this week as you prepare to follow God and be ready to share the Good News with those you encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment