Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decision Time

During the service last night the Spirit reminded us that we are in great need of making the proper decision regarding our walk with Christ. These are not the days to be living in the "valley of decision." We can not afford to live in the moments of indecision. Indecision leads us down the road of lethargy, apathy, unconcern, and spiritual laziness. I do not want to miss what God is doing because I have become content and satisfied in my relationship with God. God desires that my faith is growing and maturing so that I can reach the full potential of my relationship with Him. Will I make the right choice and follow Him? God is calling for active faith; active faith causes me to release my life into His hands so that He can be glorified in all that I do. I desire to please and surrender my heart to God. Will you join me in stepping out of the valley of indecision and making a sincere commitment to Christ? These are the days to follow Christ with passion and sincere desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment