Tuesday, October 14, 2008

God's Call

The service last night at Piedmont was great. You could sense the presence of Christ from the very opening song. The Worship Team led us deeper into the presence of God and the Word of God challenged us to participate with God. I desire to release my faith in such a manner that I am in agreement with God and the purpose that He desires to release in my life. We witnessed the Holy Spirit give the second invitation of the evening and many others responded to "God's Call." Are you responding to "God's Call?" Do we spend time listening to all of the noise that is going around us? Does this "noise" block out the Voice of the Shepherd who is calling us to draw near to Him into deeper fellowship/relationship. We need to listen for the Voice of Christ and allow Him to speak words of direction, conviction, guidance, and encouragement into our lives. All of us are facing situations in which we need the guidance of the Lord. O Lord, give me ears to hear what You are declaring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment