Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Week

I am looking forward to being in Revival at the Crossroads Church in White Bluff, TN with Pastor Gary Riley. I sense that in these days of challenges the Lord is prepared to reveal His Glory to those who will seek His presence. Do you want to be in the number of those who will seek after the face of God? Many of us desire His blessings but do we sincerely desire His presence? The presence of God reveals His power to transform us into His into image and likeness. I desire to reflect His presence in my life. I am excited about this coming week; would you continue to pray for the anointing of the Spirit to rest upon the services? We can do nothing without HIM!

1 comment:

  1. hope your week is going good. say hi to ann and the boys.

    shelia

    ReplyDelete