Monday, October 20, 2008

God's Encouragement to His People

It seems that God keeps reminding me to remind His people of the great LOVE that He possesses for all of His creation. I am understanding that I am unable to truly fathom and understand the power of His love and the desire that God has to release His love in our lives. Yesterday at Dacusville there was a great release of the love of God in the services. Many people struggle with the concept that God truly loves me and that He is interested in my life and that He is concerned about the challenges that I am facing. I told the church yesterday; the Lord will meet you in your time of crisis. He will not forget you and He does not expect you and me to navigate this journey on our own. He is our Shepherd/Guide who travels in front us and He leads us through the perils of our journey. We must learn to not only rejoice about the love of God we must learn to walk in the strength of His great and wonderful love. Some of you who are reading this blog today need to be reminded that God TRULY DOES LOVE YOU AND THAT YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO HIM! Walk in the revelation and declaration of His love over your life today. The Sunday services at Dacusville were wonderful. Surely the presence of the Lord was in the services as we lifted our voices together in praise and worship. People came forward during the invitation time and shared their needs with the Lord. I anticipate a great move of the Spirit throughout the remainder of the services.

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Williamham mother and I loved the service tonight in Dacusville. Surely the Lord was present. The sermon touched everyone there. I have a late evening appt. tomorrow so we may not be able to get to Wednesday's service unless the Lord makes a way. I'm afraid for mom to drive at night in the country too. If we don't make it then we'll pray for your safe journey home. Give Ann and the family a big hug from us. We love you and miss you all. Take care. June Proctor

    ReplyDelete