Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Great Love"

Wednesday night's service at Brecksville was outstanding. We were blessed to have Pastor Fred Robinette and the Worship Team from the Elyria Church of God of Prophecy. They were anointed as they led us into the presence of God and we were able to celebrate the greatness of our God. During the course of the message God encouraged me to speak these words; "great revivals come as the result of great love." During devotional time this morning I reflected on those words and I was reminded that I (we) must seek for our love to grow deeper and stronger. First, we must love God more and second, we must love people with a deeper love that is filled with compassion and concern. I am convinced that God is ready to fill the church with a fresh and vibrant love that reaches out to this hurting world. Will you join me in asking God to refill and refresh our love for God and our love for our fellow man? During the altar (alter) call we witnessed twelve (12) youth give their heart to Christ and many others move forward for their needs to be met. Truly the presence of the Lord was revealed in the services. Pastor Markham and the congregation are to be commended for being open to the moving of the Spirit. Each night found us walking in the strength of a new and fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit. God is at work and I am determined to follow Him with all of my heart. Will you continue to join me on that journey and walk of faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment