Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Praising God!

After service last night the Lord challenged me with this thought. Have I forgotten the true joy of just praising God for all that He has done for me? Have I forgotten the joy that the Father receives when I offer Him thanksgiving and appreciation? Has praise become a lost treasure among those of us who have attended church for much of our lives? Do we wait on the "new converts" to express all of the joy, excitement, thankfulness for us or should not the "seasoned believers" be leading the way when it comes to praise and adoration of our God? Praise and worship is good for both the "new converts" as well as the "seasoned converts." I challenge you to take some time today and make a definite statement of praise to God. But please remember the praise needs to come from your heart and not just speak words that we have learned through the years of our connection with the church. The last two nights of the revival at Dacusville have been great. The Lord has spoken a direct word to many of us and we are choosing to walk in the stength of that declaration to us. I anticipate a mighty encounter with God tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment