Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Information

I wanted to make you aware that portions of the Arkansas/Oklahoma Convention services will be broadcast live on the Internet. You can go this website: www.macogop.org; look for Quicklinks (top right corner), click on 2009 Convention live. As of this post the services are scheduled this way; Friday evening (July 10) beginning at 7:30 pm (CST) and Saturday evening ( July 11) at 8:15 pm (CST). Note the beginning of the services may vary so please check the website for the access of the programs. I trust that some of you may be able to join with us via the Internet. Ann's visit with the Doctor went well today. Her recovery from the accident continues to go well. The Doctor wants her to remain off her foot for at least three more weeks and then reevaluate her progress. We are thankful for your prayer support and for the words of encouragement that many of you have shared with us. It is a blessing to be a part of the family of God! I will be involved in several Camp Meetings and Convention services over the next few weeks. Each of the services will contains Pastors, local church leaders and laity. Many of them will be seeking inspiration and encouragement as they face the challenges in their lives. I ask that each of you pray daily with me that God will provide what each of these individuals need. I know that in myself I am unable to provide what they need but I know that God is the One who sees exactly where they are located on their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment