Friday, January 20, 2017

Answered Prayers

Psalm 18:6, In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.(NKJV)

I often write about the need for each of us to be involved in the daily regimen/discipline of Prayer. I am committed to sharing these reminders because I truly believe that God hears us when we pray and that God does answer our prayers. 

I am going to share a testimony that I received last night. Almost two (2) years ago a Prayer Team of Intercessors was established at New River Worship Center where I serve as Senior Pastor. We have received hundreds of requests since the inception of this team and I offer Praise to God for all of the needs that have been met. There have been people saved, healed, delivered, encouraged strengthened, etc. as the result of "calling out to God." I am convinced that PRAYER STILL WORKS AND THAT PRAYER IS THE LIFELINE OF THE BODY OF CHRIST!! 

The enemy has worked and is working diligently to remove prayer out of the churches. The enemy seeks for the modern day church to depend on our strength, our abilities, our religious systems, our carnal efforts, and our limited understanding just to name a few of his tactics. BUT there is a remnant of believers who are refusing to buy into these lies of satan. They are choosing to embrace the Truth of God's Word and they continuing to bring their needs as well as the needs of others to God.

Take a moment to read this testimony from one of the ladies on the Prayer List. One of the Prayer Warriors will introduce the miracle to you.

I wanted to share this lady's praise report. My husband, worked with her years ago driving for a trucking company. She had to quit after an accident and she thought about going back to work but was diagnosed with cancer. The last few years her and I have gotten closer. We've been praying for her for a while. She's under the cancer section of our lists. She had melanoma and they removed it but it came back and it was in her blood. Stage 4 was what she was told. This is what she shared today. God is so GOOD!!!

"I just want to thank everyone for their prayers & to let them know that they work because as of right now, there is no sign of the cancer and it didn't show up on the scan. It's the wildest thing to go from stage 4 to not showing up & the kidney's are back to normal too. Ain't God wonderful!! woooo-hooo! Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. This is D. B. I just can't keep from praising the Lord!!!!!

Feel free to share your Prayer Requests with me and we will place them on the Prayer List!!

No comments:

Post a Comment