Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Prayer Time

Good Morning on this third day of 2017!! I trust that you are enjoying the blessings of God and that each of us are recognizing and remembering the goodness of the Lord on a daily basis. We must learn to praise God for His "daily benefits" and I truly believe this daily recognition of God will prepare our hearts to receive the fullness of all that God has prepared for us to receive. I can remember some words from a song that I have heard in my lifetime; "When the praises go up, the blessings come down."

I know that many believers are involved in the 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting but I would also like to encourage you to be involved in "21 Days of Praise." There will be times that our praise will be the "sacrifice of praise" because it is by faith that we see our need being met. I have learned to practice this scriptural promise on many occasions in my life but my "sacrifice" soon turned into heartfelt praise and thanksgiving as I reviewed and remembered the presence of God in my life. Would someone join me in saying PRAISE THE LORD?

I would like to share a passage of scripture with you today as you prepare to enter into your time of Praise and Prayer.

Psalm 86:4-6, Rejoice the soul of Your servant,
For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,
And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.
Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer;
And attend to the voice of my supplications.(NKJV)

Blessings on your journey with Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment