Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Personal Testimony

I am truly grateful for all of the blessings that God has bestowed on my life. I felt impressed to share this praise report today. It was four years ago yesterday that we resigned the Highland Park Church in Louisville, Kentucky and began this journey as an Evangelist/Missionary to churches in America. This walk of faith has been rewarded in many ways as we have seen God provide many wonderful outpourings of the Spirit as people were willing to bring their needs to the Lord. We have seen people saved, healed, delivered, encouraged, baptized in the Holy Spirit, and other various miracles that only Heaven can record. I come today to offer praise and thanksgiving to God. God has provided spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially through the work of the past four years. We have seen God as our Provider as well as Protector. My heart is full of thankfulness as I reflect on my journey with God. Yes, there have been some challenging and difficult days on the journey but it has been during those times that we have been able to see the Hand of God in a fresh moment of revelation. Each of us need to understand that moments of challenge become moments of revelation of the presence of God. We are able to see the character of God when we face those overwhelming circumstances. I did not think that I could let this day pass without offering God praise for His faithfulness. I also thank God for people such as you who have invested in our lives through prayer, encouragement and financial support. God has used people such as you to help us follow the vision and passion that God has placed in our hearts. To God be the Glory for what He has already completed, what He will complete in the future, and what He is presently performing in our lives. As the Psalmist declared, "God is great and greatly to be praised." The service in Murfreesboro, TN last night was wonderful. God taught us about welcoming the presence of the "majesty" of God into our lives. Do I truly recognize the "majesty" of God or have I grown so comfortable in church that I fail to fully comprehend the presence of His Majesty? I desire to be more alert to the majesty of God and welcome His presence into my life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, your testimony is encouraging and uplifting. To God be the glory. Praise his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, God will continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete