Friday, March 19, 2010

Scripture Passages

Today I felt impressed to share some passages of scripture as an encouragement to you. The Word of God is where we find our strength to continue to travel the road of life. We can realize and understand that God has provided us the Word on which to build our relationship with Him. Be blessed as you allow the Word to bring strength to your heart today. Psalm 61:1-5, "O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer! From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies can not reach me. Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of your wings! For you have heard my vows, O God. You have given me an inheritance reserved for those who fear your name" (NLT). Psalm 62:1-2, "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I shall never be shaken" (NLT). Philippians 4:19-20, "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Now all glory to God our Father forever and ever! Amen" (NLT). May the Word of God encourage you today and may you find the needed strength to continue your walk of fellowship with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment