Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Review

This week finds me in Sylvania, OH (suburb of Toledo) in revival with Pastor Curt and Dawn Wagoner.  This is the Wagoner's first church to serve as Pastor and the Lord is rewarding them with the spirit of revival and renewal.  The services on Sunday were anointed with the presence of God and the altars were full of people who were seeking an encounter with God.  That could be a question that all of us need to ask ourselves, "Am I seeking an encounter with God?"  Do I truly desire to interact with God through the revelation of His Word and the presence of the Holy Ghost?  I desire to prepare my heart in such a manner so that I will not miss the visitation of the Spirit. 

We were blessed to have some of the brothers and sisters of God from the Toledo Spanish church; they have afternoon services in the Sylvania church building.  We were also privileged to have some brothers and sisters from churches in Michigan.  I said this to remind you of this important fact; the Kingdom of God and the family of God are larger than just the local church that you attend.  God is teaching us to respect and appreciate the various members of the family of God. We need each other and we need to sincerely intercede one for another.  I desire to be a stronger intercessor for the people of God.  What would happen in the family of God if each of us accepted responsibility to pray for one another?  I do not want to shirk or ignore my responsibility but rather I choose to embrace the opportunity to pray for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment