Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Connection with God, Part 2

Each of us need to understand that the enemy will use his strategies against the people of God in any way possible.  The enemy seeks to hinder our relationship and connection with God.  He desires to keep us distant from God through events, circumstances, situations or difficulties.  It is during those moments of spiritual interference that we must make the choice to listen to the Voice of God.  As we learn to listen to the Voice of God we will realize that God has a plan for us to be victorious over whatever we are facing.  Each of us need to develop the spiritual discipline of listening for the Voice and direction from God.  God will speak if we will take the time to listen for His Voice.  I want to daily prepare my heart to hear what God is saying to me.  God has plans to lead me in the path that I need to follow if I will commit to trusting His leadership in my life.  Trusting God is developed through the building of a relationship with our Heavenly Father.  Let us recognize the joy and privilege of building a relationship with God.  The rewards of relationship are worth the effort that we are privileged to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment