Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mercy of God

I sense the challenge and encouragement of the Spirit to remind people about the mercy of God. I fully understand that God is a God of judgment but I also believe that the Word of God declares that He is a God of love and mercy. I firmly believe that God is actively releasing His love and compassion toward the people of our nation. But we must be willing to respond to His loving presence. We must be willing to open our hearts to His presence and receive His love into our hearts. I was blessed to be able to see people open their lives to the ministering presence of the Spirit in last evening's service and you could see the difference as they left the building and made their way home. Oh the joy of knowing the love of God; we must spread the news wherever we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment