Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Review

This week finds me in Sheridan, IN with Pastor Rich & Cathy Barker at the Christ Tabernacle Church. The services on Sunday were wonderful and the challenge of the Holy Spirit was very strong. We must move beyond religious traditions and religious functions; we must develop a hunger and thirst for the presence and power of God. The altar service was powerful with several people responding to the call of the Spirit. I know that I mention that on numerous occasions but I see the work of the Spirit in the lives of people as I travel. I just wanted to share this information with you; I believe that God is at work in the lives of people and I make that declaration today. Take a moment and praise God for His transforming PRESENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment