Thursday, July 31, 2008

Challenged by the Word

The Bible Study on Wednesday night challenged my heart. The Pastor told us that if we lose our "heart for God" that it becomes a great challenge to recover that passion. I thought about my own life and how that I must refuse to become cold and unresponsive to God. It is easy to just walk in the motions of "religion" and not possess that desire to follow after God with all of our heart. I do not want to fall prey to the traps of the enemy; I desire for my life to be lived in a manner that reflects a life that is truly impacted by the transforming presence of God. Prayer: O God, help each one who reads this today to realize that we need the power of transformation at work in our lives. We must not become content with the status quo but we must hunger for more of God in our lives. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment