Thursday, July 24, 2008

Walking with God

The District meetings in Alabama are a blessing to me. It is a great source of encouragement to see people move forward at the close of the sermon and begin to seek more of God. I am full of hope for the future condition of the church in America; many of us are answering the call from God to draw closer to Him and we have decided to pursue God with all of our hearts. Another thing that excites me is the fact that many of us are finally realizing that we are a "spiritual work in progress." God is not finished with us yet; He is providing the unction of His Word and the direction of the Spirit to bring us into our destiny. I desire to reach my destiny in Christ and I want to surrender all of my life to Christ. Let us continue to lift the cry of our hearts to God and let Him know that we want Him in all areas and aspects of our lives. As the song declares, "we need Him more today then we did yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment