Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Revival at White Oak, NC

I returned home from NC yesterday. The presence of the Lord was AWESOME in the meetings at the churches. I was blessed by the fellowship of the Pastors and the local church; God is a blessing to us through the fellowship of the believers. I just seek to draw closer to God and allow Him to direct my steps. The services on Saturday and Sunday at White Oak were definitely ordered by the Lord. Once again people came forward for prayer as a response to the calling of the Holy Spirit. Saturday night found the ministry as well as the laity responding to the move of the Spirit. There is a "fresh wind" of the Spirit blowing in the White Oak church and I believe that God will use the Pastor and people to be a blessing in the community. We are never the same once we have entered into the presence of God; that is the reason that the enemy does not want the church pursuing the presence of God. I refuse to listen to the lies of the enemy and I am reaching for all that God has planned for my life. I offer God praise and thanksgiving for all that was accomplished in the services. It is God who touches us and transforms us into His image and likeness. I continue to seek after God and to allow Him to transform me into all that I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment