Friday, July 11, 2008

Reflections from my Heart

It is always a great honor to be able to offer our service to Christ in His Kingdom work. I sincerely desire to do my best in this great cause of the salvation of mankind. It is so easy to fall into the trap of just going through the motions of worship, service, and even the ministry. I do not want to be guilty of those actions; I encourage you to be willing to give your best to Christ and realize that He will reward your every effort. Remember that we are not serving for the applause of men but we are serving for the applause of Heaven. The great reward will be presented one day and I desire to hear the Lord say "well done." Keep your heart and life focused on those opportunities that have the potential to make a difference in the lives of those people you encounter. Look for those moments of "divine timing" in which God has you where you need to be so that your life can influence someone in the right way. Blessings on you today as you continue your faithful service to the great cause of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment