Wednesday, July 30, 2008

God's Love

I was blessed this morning when I began to reflect on the presence of God that is in my life. I remembered that He has always had a presence in my life even when I was too young to understand. He had a presence in my life when I did not have a personal relationship with Him or the moments in which my relationship was distant from Him. He was faithful and provided His love to cover my life on a daily basis. Isn't God so wonderful that He renews His compassion for us on a daily basis? There is nothing about God that is refurbished or left over from yesterday; His love and presence is fresh and new every day. Don't you think that He deserves praise today? Let this be a day in which you offer God your heart to Him in a lifestyle of service to others. I am looking forward to the opportunity of ministering at Eastside Praise this weekend. Pastor Michael & Sherry Smith are wonderful Pastors who have a great heart for God and a strong desire to reach people with the Kingdom message of hope and salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment