Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Release of our FAITH

The service at Dry Valley was truly filled with the presence of God. God challenged us to believe His promises and understand that He does hear us when we pray. Many of us become discouraged when we doubt whether or not God hears our prayers. But according to the Bible, the Lord does hear us when we cry out to Him. I can sense in my own heart the challenge to release my faith and trust in God. All of us are facing certain needs or situations in which we need the intervention of God; I am choosing to lift my heart and my voice to God and let Him know that I am placing my confidence in Him. I refuse to allow doubt to play a major role in my life, I will do my best to walk in faith and walk by faith. Tonight the District Revival moves to the Pelham, Alabama local church. We will be there through Friday night. Krameon and Frances Martin serve as Pastor of the Pelham church. It was a pleasure to be with Pastor Steve and Brenda Chance at the Dry Valley church. They certainly made me and the people from the District feel very welcome. The people of the Dry Valley church opened their hearts to us and made us feel at home in the services. I give God glory for all of the good things that have been accomplished in the first few nights of the meeting. We look with anticipation to what God has planned for the remainder of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment