Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Revival in Roseboro, NC

The Monday and Tuesday night services have been very powerful and anointed. The presence of the Lord has been revealed and many of us have chosen to enter into what God is doing among His people. We have seen people saved, healed, encouraged and baptized in the Spirit. We have seen what I call "non-Pentecostal" believers receiving the baptism of the Spirit. They are being blessed by the presence and power of the Spirit as they surrender themselves to the Lord and passionately pursue more of His presence. Pastor Stan and Naomi Carter are doing a great job leading this church into the harvest fields and the results of these efforts are being reflected through the lives of people being transformed. I am already looking forward to tonight's service and I am hungry to see the presence of God revealed in our hearts. God certainly deserves all the glory for what He is doing among us. I understand that we are living in challenging times but in the midst of these challenges we recognize the authority and power of God to fulfill the promise of His presence. I am determined to pursue the presence of God in my life and I desire His direction in all that I do and say.

No comments:

Post a Comment