Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Services

Greetings from Louisville. I returned home from an awesome weekend with Pastor Clint & Liz Knowles and the Hackleburg, Alabama local church. The anointing of the Spirit was very powerful as the Spirit both encouraged and challenged us to be willing to do our part in this spiritual warfare against the powers of hell. Many people came forward in both of the services in response to the call of the Spirit. Many were refreshed by the Spirit and they were encouraged to continue seeking after more of the Lord. These are not the days to grow slack or lax in our pursuit of God; we must commit to a passionate relationship with God and allow Him to fulfill His purpose in our lives. I refuse to be an observer to what God is doing in His Kingdom; I declare my hunger to be a participant in this great move of God that is taking place in our world. PRAYER: O God, continue to direct my steps and help me to surrender my plans to your will and way. I do not want to seek any other God but You. I do not want to walk after the flesh; I desire to walk in the strength of the Spirit. You are the Answer for our hurting world. O God, help me to be a light to people and give me a greater heart for the harvest that is so near to Your heart and plan. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment