Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

I have been unable to update the blog due to my travel schedule and lack of Internet access. I have missed the opportunity to share information and inspiration with those of you who take the time to read the thoughts that I post. I am always blessed by the words of encouragement that are shared with me via emails and comments on the blog. I am a firm believer in the need for each of us to encourage one another. The accuser of the brethren (satan) does all in his power to discourage and dissuade us from our journey; but God can use the fellowship of the believers to speak words of strength and encouragement into the lives of our fellow human beings. I encourage you to take the time to invest yourself in the lives of other people; people are in need of friends who can help share the load of burdens that life can bring to all of us. The revival services in Bessemer, AL at the Woodland Hills church have been wonderful. The anointing of the Holy Ghost has been very evident in each of the services. We have seen the miraculous power of healing released before our very eyes. A young lady walked into church on a crutch/cane on Sunday night and left without the aid of the crutch/cane. She has been in each of the evening services participating with the worship team. GOD IS GOOD TO GIVE US SO MANY BLESSINGS! I give this testimony to encourage the release of our faith. Faith is the key that unlocks the door to the promises and provisions of God. I have a greater desire to release my faith; as I have said before, these are the days to trust God and realize that He is at work in His Kingdom. He is still the King of Kings and Lord of Lords; I just want to offer Him praise and adoration. We have seen people saved, filled with the Spirit, delivered from oppression, and encouraged by the moving of the Holy Spirit. This morning during prayer the Lord placed this thought in my heart; many of us may be living in the Friday's (spiritual death and drought) of our lives but the Sunday's (resurrection and spiritual life) are in our future. Look for the Sunday's and realize that God is alive and that His power is real. He is still touching the lives of people around this world. I continue to be excited about the fulfillment of the promises of God; I am determined to remain focused on the progress of my journey with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment