Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thankfulness< Part 3

Psalm 100:4, "Enter into His gates with thanksgivingAnd into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. (NKJV) (Emphasis added)

I realize that each of us are facing our own set of challenges/situations/concerns/problems. These vary from individual to individual but each of us have the opportunity to face them looking through the eyes of praise and thanksgiving. I know that there are some moments in which praise or thanksgiving may be the action that we DO NOT WANT TO TAKE AT THAT TIME in our lives. But we must remember that it is always appropriate and Biblically correct to participate in those actions.  The Word of God is full of different situations in which the people of God were called on to offer God praise, worship or thanksgiving prior to the victory being won in their lives. 

I understand that is not always easy. I have been at those moments in which God directed my heart to offer praise even though the answer that I needed had not arrived as of yet. I find myself taking that action in many situations that I face as a Minister of the Gospel. I can sense that God is at work and I choose to offer God praise and thanksgiving prior to the answer arriving or the need being fully met. Those are the moments that we choose to act on the faith that is rising in our heart. Do not be discouraged today. You are not alone in making those decisions to offer praise prior to the prayer being answered.

That is one of the reasons that I am focusing on remembering and reflecting on the blessings that God has already provided for each of us. We will take a look at a few more of the blessings that this individual in our church has witnessed God provide for her.  Take time to prepare your list today!!

Thurs.:
He blesses me with a good church that lets you talk and ask questions.
He blessed me with a God fearing and praying church family.
He blesses me by speaking to me.
He has blessed me by increasing my faith.
He has blessed and does bless me by providing for my family.
He blesses me by letting me praise and worship Him.
He blesses me with His mercies every morning.
He blessed me with a thinking mind and the ability to understand.
He has blessed me with unknown blessings and mercy that I don't know about.
He has blessed me with His love so that I can love others.

Friday:
He blessed me by taking away the hardness of my heart.
He blessed me by opening my eyes to Him.
He blesses me by not leaving me.
He blesses me by changing me.
He blesses me because He didn't give up on me when I was going to walk out the church      doors again. He came after me after the church service was completed.
He has blessed me with His Healing Power.
He has blessed me by forgiving me when I couldn't forgive myself.
He has blessed me by by seeing me through stuff when I didn't see a way.
He has blessed me by helping me to figure things out and not leaving me to do it by myself.
He blesses me by taking the "world" out of me more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment