Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday's Inspiration

I was awakened with a familiar passage of scripture on my mind this morning. I felt led to share this with some individuals but then I began to sense the Spirit leading me to share my thoughts on this blog. Each of us are facing situations in which we are in need of the direction, guidance and strength that can only come from God. But the enemy of our soul will seek to bring doubt, fear, anxiety, frustration, etc. into our lives. It is at moment that we must make the courageous decision to place our COMPLETE FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD. I know that this is easier said than done but God has promised to reward those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11)

Here are the words that I felt led to share with you today!!

Here are six words that the Spirit placed in my heart to share with you!!

WALK BY FAITH!!
TRUST IN GOD!!

Proverbs 3:5-8,
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones." (NLT)

God is YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH!!

We can depend on God to fulfill His promises but we also need to be willing to fulfill our commitments to Him. It is one thing to depend on God but we need to make the decision to fully follow Him in obedience and surrender. 

Let us offer our lives to God as humble servants who truly appreciates the price that He paid for our Redemption. His is truly worthy of our praise, adoration and lifestyle of service to Him and to the family of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment