Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Review

It has been a practice of mine for many years to replay the service and the presentation of the message in my mind. I like to take those moments and review the service and sense what God was speaking and what He is still speaking to me even after the service is completed. I base my thesis on the understanding that the "Word of God is living and powerful." The anointing of the Holy Spirit was very evident today and I sensed that the Spirit was speaking hope and strength to the present day church. I understand that many people speak words of death and defeat over the present day church. There are many so called "experts" (and I use that term loosely) who say that the church is irrelevant and unable to make a difference in this culture. I beg to differ with that thought process; I sense right the opposite. During service today God reminded me that the days of true Revival have not ended. During my time of review this afternoon God reaffirmed that declaration in my spirit. God will bring Revival to the church in 2011 if we will trust Him, obey Him, and offer our lives in service to the cause of His Kingdom. I am determined to spread that message in word and in action. God is at work in 2011 and we need to prepare our hearts to walk into our individual as well as corporate destiny. Take a few moments and recommit your journey to the Lord and let Him know that you are determined to be a faithful servant today.

No comments:

Post a Comment