Friday, May 1, 2009

Fayetteville, NC

I arrived in Fayetteville earlier this afternoon for the meeting at the Breezewood church. I am here to celebrate Pastor Bill & Donna Vines' one year anniversary as Pastor of the local church. I was here one year ago in revival and the Lord gave us a mighty move of the Spirit and I am anticipating an outpouring of the presence of God. I truly believe that this is the time in which God desires to send revival fire among His people; the harvest is ripe and we need to be involved with God in reaching people with the message of the Kingdom of God. During my drive over to this city I began to pray for the needs of this nation. Many of you have contacted us with various requests concerning yourself as well as other members of your family. I believe that God does answer prayer and I would like to ask each of you to agree with me in prayer for the needs of your brothers and sisters in Christ. We need to stand together in faith and see God work in all of our lives. I desire your prayers this week as we seek to overthrow the powers of darkness that have encamped against the people of God. God is at work all around us and we need to take the time to identify His power at work. I desire to walk in faith and encourage my fellow believers to trust God with whatever they are facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment