Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scripture Passage

Isaiah 29:13-14, "Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandments of men. Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden." (NKJV) Where is my heart as I enter 2010? God is looking for more than just my words; the actions of my life must match my speech. I desire for the Lord to teach me how to fear Him and how to walk with a heart of obedience. The move of God that we desire will not be found through the abilities of man neither in the knowledge of man but it will be found in the presence of the Lord God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment