Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Experiencing God!

It is such an honor and joy to walk in a relationship with God. I am thankful that God is calling all of us past the mundane and ritualistic attitudes of religion and He is calling us into a personal relationship through Jesus Christ. I shared with the service last night that I truly desire to walk in the blessings of the Kingdom of God. It is so easy to become comfortable and not allow my faith to be stretched and energized. All of us are facing situations in which we are being challenged to enlarge and release our faith. I want to be able to say yes to the Lord when He calls me to step out in faith regarding the needs that I have in my life. Many of you sense the same challenge taking place in your circumstances. The enemy desires to keep you in bondage but the Lord is calling you to freedom. I am choosing to listen to the voice of the Chief Shepherd and follow Him into a life-changing Journey. The altar response was tremendous last night. Once again we witnessed many people bringing their needs to the Lord; but we also witnessed people releasing their faith and believing that God was interested in their position in life. Always remember that the Lord is ever present and that He will respond to active and deliberate faith. Do not allow your faith to grow passive; release your faith on a daily basis and see God work in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment