Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking Forward

Drawing closer to God has been a desire of my heart for a great portion of my life. In the past few years this desire has intensified as I have sensed the presence of God in a fresh and new way. I fully understand that the enemy will do all in His power to hinder my pursuit of God and He will use any means and methods at his disposal to interfere in my journey with God. I must refuse to let him weigh me down with baggage and garbage that will hinder my race of life. I must turn my heart to God with renewed passion and fervency. I must re-dedicate myself to a lifestyle of commitment to the great cause of the Kingdom of God. I refuse to allow the enemy to distract me from my intended goal; my goal is a relationship with God that is transforming me into the person that God desires. I must not stop short of that goal; I must run the race of life with purpose and daily surrender. The services at Browntown have been anointed and powerful. The Spirit of God is challenging all of us through the Word and through the revelation of the Spirit in the altar (alter) services. Victories are being received; God is preparing all of us for the harvest. We must be prepared to follow after God with great resolve and passionate love; these are not the days to grow cold or indifferent. God is calling all of us off the sidelines; this is not the time to be a spectator. Become involved in what God is doing in this world through the revelation of His Kingdom power. We must surrender to the King of the Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment