Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We wanted to take this opportunity to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Today is a day in which family and friends will gather to eat a wonderful meal, enjoy sharing old stories and even some new stories, naps on the couch, and even catch a little football in between conversations. We look forward to our children and grandchildren joining us for lunch later in the day but surely there is more to Thanksgiving then the things that I have just mentioned. I am sure that I will enjoy some of each of the things that I mentioned but in the midst of all the challenges that people are facing I want to be able to show "true appreciation and thankfulness" to God for all that He has provided and continues to provide. Each of us need to take a moment and not just bow our head but bow our heart in an act of worship to God. He is the One who has provided for all of us and He is the One who releases the daily benefits in our lives. I just want to let Him know that I am grateful and thankful for Him and all that He has placed in our lives. We pray God's blessings on each of you today and we encourage you to continue your pursuit of a deeper relationship with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment