Thursday, November 13, 2008

Outpouring of the Spirit

My heart is rejoicing this morning as I reflect back on the services this week at the Cathedral church in Winchester, KY. I truly sense and believe that the lives of many people were impacted and influenced by the presence and power of the Spirit. I shared last night with the people that we need to walk in the strength of what God has deposited in our lives. We must run the race with endurance; we must be determined to walk in the blessings of God. We must participate with God; God keeps reminding me of that need in my life. I need to submit to God and allow His Spirit to work in my life. Will you join me in that process of surrender and yielding? These are the "days of the harvest" but you can not reap a harvest if you are not sowing seed. We need to keep "sowing" into the work of God through our service to Him and to those whom God places in our lives. We thank Pastor Douglas and the local church for welcoming us into their local church body and allowing us to share what the Lord placed in our hearts both in the sermons as well as the times of prayer during the altar (alter) services. We give God the glory for all that was accomplished in the services.

No comments:

Post a Comment