Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kingdom Celebration

Last evening was the final service of the "Kingdom Celebration" at Keith St. Ministries in Cleveland, TN. The presence of the Lord was with us in a powerful way as people received salvation, sanctification and the baptism of the Spirit. It was a great source of encouragement to see the children and youth of the church in the altar crying out for the presence of God to be at work in their lives. I face tomorrow with great hope; you and I are not alone in our pursuit of God. God is raising up people who are determined to seek His face and to walk in the promise of His presence. We can not allow the pressures and anxieties of the world to create doubt in our lives; we must remain firm in our commitment to the principles of our faith in Jesus Christ. When I see the hunger that is being manifested in the lives of people of all ages it reminds me that God is truly at work and I need to join with Him in what He is doing in His Kingdom. After all HE IS STILL KING in His Kingdom and I am privileged to walk in the authority that He has released in my life. Praise Report: In recent days we have received phone calls from people testifying to their prayers being answered. The Lord knows these fellow believers as well as the needs that they were facing. I am reminded of the acronym PUSH: Pray until something happens. This is the time to pray, pray again, and then pray some more. Do not stop praying regardless of what the enemy places in your thought process. Remember that with God "all things are possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment