Saturday, January 3, 2009

Continue to Pray

I want to encourage you to be faithful in prayer as we press into this new year of seeking after God. These are not the days to grow faint or discouraged but we must continue to persevere in prayer as we see the fields of harvest all around us. People are depending on our prayers and God is prepared to hear the cry of our hearts. We are looking forward to being with Pastor Wheat and the Harvest church this week in revival. I truly sense a stirring in my spirit as I prepare my heart for the services. I am trusting that God is prepared to meet the needs of those who will respond to the call of the Spirit in the altar meetings. Will you join with me in prayer for the upcoming revival meetings? God has great plans for those who are prepared to love Him and serve Him with all of their heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I came upon your journal and have visted a couple of times just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the entries. Especially the Romans 13.

    God Bless

    Randy

    ReplyDelete